TAYLOR SWIFT PRE-SHOW PARTIES
Riverland Bar (Taylor’s Version)
…Ready for it?
If you can’t make a booking for your preferred time, please call us on 03 9662 1771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book Your Wonderland
The Eras pre-show parties! Jump in your getaway car and join us at Riverland Bar for a weekend of Taylor Swift magic. We know all too well that the vibes will be high in Melbourne and we can’t wait to fill in the blank space pre-show with all things Taylor.
Playing the iconic eras of Tay-Tay from 4-8 pm, You Belong with Me (us) all weekend long to dance the hours away pre-show down at Riverland Bar.
If you didn’t get tickets to the show, shake shake shake shake it off and join us for Taylor Swift tracks from every Era each night she’s in Melbourne.
Free entry. Walk-ins welcome. Bookings recommended.
Check out the alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktail menu HERE.
- Non-Stop Taylor Swift Music: Our DJ will spin Taylor Swift hits from all eras, creating an atmosphere that’ll have everyone singing along and dancing the night away.
- Glitter Tattoos for Charity: A temporary tattoo artist will be on-site applying Swifty inspired glitter tattoos for a small fee. All proceeds will be donated to charity, Refuge Victoria who provide specialist crisis accommodation and support services for people escaping family violence. Feel good while looking fabulous and Tour ready!
- Taylor’s Favourite Foods and Themed Cocktails: Indulge in a specially crafted menu featuring some of Taylor’s favorite foods like margarita pizza and chicken tenders. Sip on themed alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, like Reputation, Lover and Red.
- Prime Location: Riverland Bar is conveniently located on the Yarra River, just a 14-minute walk from the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG). The perfect spot to kick off your Taylor Swift concert experience.
- Free Admission and Walk-Ins Welcome: The pre-show parties are free to attend, with walk-ins welcome. Bookings are strongly recommended.
This is an LGBTQI+ safe space and an inclusive event, with all-ages welcome. Anyone under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by an adult. Access to the venue can happen via stairs, ramp or elevator. Please note, accessibility once in venue can be limiting and difficult to move around when the venue is at a high capacity. Please contact us to discuss any accessibility questions or concerns prior to attending.
See you there Lovers 💕
Share this with a friend!